Luke McCaffrey

suh_fan93

42 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Hate to see him go but if he wants to be a QB I don't think it would happen here.  Good luck and hope you have a good career.  Hope someone talks him into a WR role, I think at his height he could do quite well in that position.

Frost said Luke was a future qb at nebraska, everyone is saying he left because he wanted to be a qb somewhere, I'm starting to think there's more to this 

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

Frost said Luke was a future qb at nebraska, everyone is saying he left because he wanted to be a qb somewhere, I'm starting to think there's more to this 

I think that’s pretty obvious to those who choose not to accept the fact the everything is sunshine and roses.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

My concern is that LM and Kade have super bowl winning, pro bowl, Hall of Fame dads who supported the transfer.  I'm trusting those two to have more knowledge on the direction/trajectory of the program and use of their kids than fans.  Myself included. Not a good look to lose JD last year (most productive) and then Wan'dale this year (most productive) and LM, the guy Frost recently said was the future at NU.  LM and Wan'dale, to varying degrees. were the face of this program......I do not have a good feeling moving forward.  These were Frost's guys.....

• Plus1 4
21 minutes ago, lo country said:

My concern is that LM and Kade have super bowl winning, pro bowl, Hall of Fame dads who supported the transfer.  I'm trusting those two to have more knowledge on the direction/trajectory of the program and use of their kids than fans.  Myself included. Not a good look to lose JD last year (most productive) and then Wan'dale this year (most productive) and LM, the guy Frost recently said was the future at NU.  LM and Wan'dale, to varying degrees. were the face of this program......I do not have a good feeling moving forward.  These were Frost's guys.....

They may have superbowl winning parents but let’s be real. They don’t have near the talent. Kade Warner is an FCS player & Luke is probably a group of five QB and could be successful there. Warner was not blessed with athletic talent compared to other FBS players. Steady head & work ethic yes. 

Agreed however it is not a good look bleeding team captains and some of your most talented guys yearly. Only on the offensive side of the ball too...hmm..

• Plus1 2
21 minutes ago, lo country said:

That is the ONLY reason people care. Change the last names, and ho-hum. Look at production If LM was going to stay at QB, it was waste. Great athlete, but as almost 100% of everyone not named LM agrees, he isn't a qb. Last name is only reason why it isnt a good look.

29 minutes ago, lo country said:

Cool. And when their kiddos go to a new school and suck it up you going to say they were still right and everyone else was wrong? Or you going to go back and delete your post and act like it was never written? 

• Haha 2

McCaffrey was so bad, but a good atheltic runner, that he averaged a turnover every 17 times he touched the ball regardless if it was passing, catching, or running. Yes, once every 17 touches he turned the ball over. 

get over what the last name is and look at the actual results on the field. same s#!t with Warner.....the guy couldn't even catch wide open passes in the endzone for touchdowns. 

Wandale is the only guy that should make you to ""%^&*" for transferring and even for him it wasn'st up to him. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, uberism said:

Cool. And when their kiddos go to a new school and suck it up you going to say they were still right and everyone else was wrong? Or you going to go back and delete your post and act like it was never written? 

Nope, I'll leave it right here.....I am trusting their opinion over most, including mine.  Did I ever say they were going to succeed?  Lite it up?  Go P5?  Nope.  Take a breath and relax.......The ACTUAL point being, maybe based upon their incredibly successful career, both dad's maybe realize that our program is stuck in neutral/reverse.  not improving and they'd like their kids to go to a winning program....Maybe even FCS or G5......Maybe go where they will be a solid position and not used as a "swiss army".........And didn't Frost say LM was the future?  So Frost was wrong? Frost was lying?  frost was hoping?  And to Wan'dale leaving?  He's a failure as well?  Please. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, lo country said:

Nope, I'll leave it right here.....I am trusting their opinion over most, including mine.  Did I ever say they were going to succeed?  Lite it up?  Go P5?  Nope.  Take a breath and relax.......The ACTUAL point being, maybe based upon their incredibly successful career, both dad's maybe realize that our program is stuck in neutral/reverse.  not improving and they'd like their kids to go to a winning program....Maybe even FCS or G5......Maybe go where they will be a solid position and not used as a "swiss army".........And didn't Frost say LM was the future?  So Frost was wrong? Frost was lying?  frost was hoping?  And to Wan'dale leaving?  He's a failure as well?  Please. 

I think Frost recruited LM with every intention of being able to teach him to play QB. That is the ego of SF. Once he realized that Luke was a bigger project than he could handle (only 1 yr at qb in hs), he began bragging on him publicly trying to convince him how much the staff thought of him, in an attempt to keep him here. He was playing the game at that point. 

• Plus1 1
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey