Luke McCaffrey

suh_fan93

5 hours ago, flatwaterfan said:

I think Domann is kind of this way.  He makes plays but we hear that he isn't always doing what he is suppose to.   I am not saying he David.   I am saying that since he is making plays then he has more wiggle room.   I think if Rahmir would of made a play or too then he would of gotten more time.  

Now back to McCaffrey...I am looking forward to seeing him play.  I want to see more plays where he is passing as I don't know what we have there.    I think we are in good shape between Amart and MCaffrey with Amart starting.   McCaffrey is explosive though so Amart has to make better progress than last year otherwise he will get passed. 

both should be more than capable.....we shall see both play, i would assume.

This guy could be a matchup nightmare this year. I expect to see him a lot this year. The pressure has to be on Martinez, because if he struggles early on, McCaffery might take the starting job and runs away with it. Competition breads success and that what I’m hoping is happening here

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, flatwaterfan said:

The best thing that I saw about McCaffrey last year were the quick decisions.    He's  a really good fit for the RPO portion of their playbook. 

Some of the quick decisions were likely a factor of him using a limited playbook that had very few decisions to make. He'll need to maintain the quick decisions as the playbook for him grows. I think he can, but I don't think his decision making last year was fully representative of what being a full time starter faces.

• Plus1 5

Some of the quick decisions were likely a factor of him using a limited playbook that had very few decisions to make. He'll need to maintain the quick decisions as the playbook for him grows. I think he can, but I don't think his decision making last year was fully representative of what being a full time starter faces.

You have a point and you can look no further than Amart to support that.   Regardless of your excellent observation I will stand by my assumption.  

• Plus1 3
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey