Luke McCaffrey

suh_fan93

8 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

You still get him out there somehow and if under center in a wildcat situation (which is what he's pretty much been).  Crazy thing is at this point he is still essentially the best rb we have on the team.  

For all the accolades Held has gotten, year 3 and the 2 QB's are our leading rushers, the back up is now a WR taken from  an already anemic position........And that's where we are.  Year 3 of the Frost era...Possibly worse than when he took over IMHO.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

For all the accolades Held has gotten, year 3 and the 2 QB's are our leading rushers, the back up is now a WR taken from  an already anemic position........And that's where we are.  Year 3 of the Frost era...Possibly worse than when he took over IMHO.

I won't disagree with that.  2020 and our offense have certainly been upside down in many ways.  

• 1 month later...

Word is he is likely going to same route as his brother: He is only enrolled in virtual classes for this semester.  But since he is enrolled he can stay on scholarship and keep his stipend.  But doesn't sound like he'll be with the team any longer.  Then enter the portal at the end of the semester.

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Word is he is likely going to same route as his brother: He is only enrolled in virtual classes for this semester.  But since he is enrolled he can stay on scholarship and keep his stipend.  But doesn't sound like he'll be with the team any longer.  Then enter the portal at the end of the semester.

Dang, both brothers going to go play for dad?

6 minutes ago, Mavric said:

That would explain Frost's anger. That's a smart move, but also frustrating for the coaches I'm sure. If you're going to leave do it, I don't love keeping the scholarship for a semester with no intent to play here again. 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

I’m really not gonna lose sleep over this one. More potential at another position than actual results at his current one. The dude couldn’t even throw 15-20 yards downfield. Noodle arm. 

Yep, I feel the staff has given him all the chance in the world to be a QB.  That didn't work.  They gave him the chance to contribute where he is a very good player and he doesn't want that.  So...I guess he needs to do what he feels he needs to do.  

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yep, I feel the staff has given him all the chance in the world to be a QB.  That didn't work.  They gave him the chance to contribute where he is a very good player and he doesn't want that.  So...I guess he needs to do what he feels he needs to do.  

Shame. Could’ve been a good WR. 

if correct 

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Decked said:

I’m really not gonna lose sleep over this one. More potential at another position than actual results at his current one. The dude couldn’t even throw 15-20 yards downfield. Noodle arm. 

My issue with it is this albeit based on no evidence what so every.  I believe he'd make a position switch if it was to play for a good team..  Luke is a fiery competitor and I think this has more to do with losing than which position he's playing.  

• suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey