Luke McCaffrey

suh_fan93

42 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Out of 130 starting QBs in D1, these guys put 2AM at 129, and said Nebraska's hopes lie with McCaffrey.

Thes guys are out of their minds. Yes, he had a poor season but 129th? Did he kick their dog or something?

26 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Who is pff?

Puffin' Free Funnyweed

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, hskrfan4life said:

Who is pff?

Pro Football Focus.

With as bad as AM looked last year those numbers kind of reinforce what we saw on the field. Although I have a hard time believing he is 129 out of 130 but there certainly is room for a LOT of improvement.

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-quarterback-rankings-all-130-fbs-starters

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, UniversalMartin said:

AM is the player that got to college and then got into "college"..hope he can get back

WTF? If you've got something to say, say it  Unfounded cheap shots on these kids is a bunch of bullsh#t. And yeah, I expect an answer or a retraction.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

WTF? If you've got something to say, say it  Unfounded cheap shots on these kids is a bunch of bullsh#t. And yeah, I expect an answer or a retraction.

Lol..ok keyboard commander.

All I am saying is he put on some pounds and looked slower cognitively and athletically, hence "getting into college" aka freshmen 15, etc and all the extracirriculars that generally contribute to that...purely my observation. Now I expect you to go back and man your post.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 2
4 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Lol..ok keyboard commander.

All I am saying is he put on some pounds and looked slower cognitively and athletically, hence "getting into college" aka freshmen 15, etc and all the extracirriculars that generally contribute to that...purely my observation. Now I expect you to go back and man your post.

That is no where close to the type of weight he put on. 

• Plus1 5
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey