JD Spielman rumors

Red Five

1 hour ago, grandpasknee said:

I can definitely understand.  After Minnesota stomped Wisconsin and solidified not only a great season, but also their spot in the BIG Championship game, who could be blamed for......oh, wait.  Never mind.

Yea they only have twice as many wins as us and more than we’ve had in the past two seasons. They must suck. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

JD and AM are roommates...just a fyi

Thanks for reminding me.  That makes my theory about JD not liking his QB improbable.  

It also makes the supposed rumor about JD being one of the guys not bought in even more interesting.  The guy rooming with your starting QB, the one Frost sticks with no matter what, isnt bought in....(if thats even true that JD isnt bought in, is interesting)

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Eh, considering the previous WR coach literally did not recruit a single player in three years, I think he gets a little chance to build it back up.

JD begs to differ...all time husker receiver?

Walters has gotten us squat 

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Williams didn't recruit JD.  Riley did.

Walters helped recruit Wan'Dale Robinson.  Perhaps you've heard of him.

Split hairs much?  Who was Reilly s WR coach?

Held recruited Wan dale besides he mostly was a running back.    Not really a WR either is he?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, BigPeterJ said:

Thanks for reminding me.  That makes my theory about JD not liking his QB improbable.  

It also makes the supposed rumor about JD being one of the guys not bought in even more interesting.  The guy rooming with your starting QB, the one Frost sticks with no matter what, isnt bought in....(if thats even true that JD isnt bought in, is interesting)

Do you just start typing random thoughts?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1