JD Spielman rumors

Red Five

2 hours ago, GBRFAN said:

JD is a huge asset and would love to see him be one of our many weapons next season - but if he is truly thinking about leaving or does leave it would just reinsure how the MR stain needs to be washed away.

Possibly.  Or it would speak to the effects of a QB who makes the receiver's talents worthless, and a coach sticking with him.  Anyway, i dont think this rumor has any truth to it, but if it does we dont know why he would leave yet.

• Plus1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 8:58 AM, mwj98 said:

Ya know....I don't really get caught up in rumors. But if he wants to leave, that is his decision. This team will be fine and we aren't defined by one player. Other guys will step up and get the job done. 

Kids need to stay off twitter. Creates way too much drama. 

Over the years my nerves about players leaving, signing, off season progress, etc, etc has completely faded...Nebraska football (over the past 15 years) is a perfect example of news vs reality in all facets of the game.

I'm done with hearing/reading positives and negatives (focusing more on the positives obviously), just prove it on the field. 

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, theknife said:

JD is posting anime to Instagram. I would really love 17 more pages of Huskerboard Members speculating on the significance of these events and interpreting the meaning in the images.  

Agree, actually let me add to that.  I want more jacka$$ opinions on how Washington and Nebraska should part ways, and how JD is transferring.  I am actually considering approaching Huskerboard to create a customization that fines me $10 every time  I click on these two threads, because I seem to be not smart enough to not open them.  

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, CAHusker said:

Agree, actually let me add to that.  I want more jacka$$ opinions on how Washington and Nebraska should part ways, and how JD is transferring.  I am actually considering approaching Huskerboard to create a customization that fines me $10 every time on click on these two threads, because I seem to be not to be smart enough to not open them.  

I'm sure we could figure something out