2020 Husker Football Schedule

Mavric

2 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I don't see this. Some of Adrian's best play last year was when the team was behind and under a lot of pressure. He started as a true freshmen after missing his senior year in HS which is a lot of pressure. You could say he struggled under the pressure of the preseason hype, but I don't think it was a pressure thing honestly.

And ran out of bounds.

Adrian has never made the difference when needed late in a game.   I’d argue late in games he struggles see above.  

21 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

Purdue has the best WR tandem in the B10, the best DE in the B10, and a very underrated secondary. Have to expose them on the OL and run game. 

We don’t have a consistent run game.  Our screen game  on the other hand....look out.

7 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I don't see this. Some of Adrian's best play last year was when the team was behind and under a lot of pressure. He started as a true freshmen after missing his senior year in HS which is a lot of pressure. You could say he struggled under the pressure of the preseason hype, but I don't think it was a pressure thing honestly.

I thought alot of his struggles were due to all the expectations/pressure...but maybe your right.  He struggled equally in tight games in the 2nd half as he did early in games or in games that weren't as close.  And you make a decent point about his first year.  Wether it was pressure related or not, my gut at this point just feels better about Luke than Adrian.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Athlons FCS puts South Dakota State at 5th.

They return starting QB stud  (hurt end of last yr)....2x 1000 rusher who missed time last season and 1000 yr WR.

They will not be intimidated and will come in here expecting to win. 

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, HANC said:

They return starting QB stud  (hurt end of last yr)....2x 1000 rusher who missed time last season and 1000 yr WR.

Way to stick up for JT!!!!!  LOL

On 6/3/2020 at 10:38 PM, HANC said:

On 6/3/2020 at 10:38 PM, HANC said:

agree, NU better be at their best for every game......there are no easy games on our schedule, especially with our lack of experience.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, OH HSKR FAN said:

Folks in Columbus might disagree with that assessment of the Boilermakers WR group.

It's pretty much a consensus that Purdue has the best tandem, and folks in Columbus are a bit biased. OSU has one proven good one in Olave, but Purdue has one better than him in Moore and Bell is close, if not better already.  Garrett Wilson only shows once in all these rankings.  Will they end up better? Maybe but they're not right this minute.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Big-Ten-football-best-returning-players-Justin-Fields-Micah-Parsons-Rondale-Moore-144236544/

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/ranking-the-big-ten-wide-receiver-15?yptr=yahoo

https://saturdaytradition.com/big-ten-football/top-5-returning-b1g-wide-receivers-in-2020/

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-top-25-wide-receivers-JaMarr-Chase-DeVonta-Smith-2020-season-146197288/

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric unpinned this topic