2022 Husker Football Schedule

Mavric

11 hours ago, funhusker said:

Wonder why? Doesn’t seem like a move anyone would expect looking at the surface.

Wisconsin hasn't been thrilled with Rudolph recently, but he's got a good track record overall. So probably just a case where Wisconsin wants to switch something up, and VT gets a proven coach. Curious who replaces him.

25 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Wisconsin hasn't been thrilled with Rudolph recently, but he's got a good track record overall. So probably just a case where Wisconsin wants to switch something up, and VT gets a proven coach. Curious who replaces him.

Wonder if we have to worry about Raiola leaving...

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Its a NW home game, so it would be moved to Evanston.  Similar to how the IL game last year was moved to Champaign.

I thought I was being slick and it was Memorial Stadium at Ryan Field.   It's not and I'm just an idiot.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

We know for certain NU @ Michigan will no longer be on October 15- Penn State accidentally released their schedule and is playing at Michigan that day

Oh wow.  That really stinks. 

Will it be moved up a week, or?  Because I liked the bye week before Michigan (and exactly after 6 games).  It really was beneficial for us like that. 

I guess I just don't understand, how the big ten can be so inaccurate with a schedule.  First they messup with @wisc and home vs Purdue, and now the game vs Michigan will be a diff week?  I just don't get it.

• Mavric unpinned this topic