2023 Husker Football Schedule

Mavric

7 hours ago, RedDenver said:

But Rhule is going to have to do that with mostly players Frost recruited and developed. And the Huskers haven't even been close to bowl eligible in years. IMO it's a big improvement just to get to 4 wins let alone 6. Fickell and Sanders are in different situations although CU is similarly bad.

Rhule could very well be better than all 3 of those coaches and have a worse record next year.

Nebraska won four games this year.  

And they were nowhere near as bad as Colorado.  Not even close!

• TBH 1

Really thinking about going to the CU game, that should be a crazy environment. My only hesitation is that CU fans are horrible to Husker fans, and I'm not sure that I want to subject myself or my family to that environment. I expect them to be particularly riled up with Prime's first home game too. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Really thinking about going to the CU game, that should be a crazy environment. My only hesitation is that CU fans are horrible to Husker fans, and I'm not sure that I want to subject myself or my family to that environment. I expect them to be particularly riled up with Prime's first home game too. 

Eh, you should def go to the game. I’ve been to quite a few games there with almost no problems (although I did need to throw/push an asshat down about 20 rows once back in 90ish). It was the 19-19 tie game and they hadn’t cleaned the snow out of the visitors section. Some drunk loudmouth CU fan stumbled into my sister-in-law and my bro-in-law got tangled up with him so I pulled the CU fan off and shoved him and since the steps were snowpacked he went all the way down to the front rail :lol: .  Their fans can be dicks but it usually remains just verbal BS. They are much worse when they win. I don’t think the animosity level is near where it was back when they were actually good.

• Plus1 4

6 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

So many people have stories of getting hit with batteries and bags of urine and having their cars keyed or tires punctured. It's all very infamous...enough so that about 95% of it is bulls#!t.

I’ve had Colorado license plates since 86 so I never had to worry about parking near the stadium. I’d be lying if I said it wouldn’t be at least a little concerning with Nebraska tags. I agree, the limited number of actual incidents get blown out of proportion. Snowballs, batteries, keying, maybe urine bombs, I’m sure they all happened but not near as prevalent as portrayed.

On 12/7/2022 at 9:24 AM, AZRaiderH8r said:

Exactly!  I really want to take my family but I hesitate for the same reason.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • 4 weeks later...

• Mavric unpinned this topic