JUCO DT Jordon Riley

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

31 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Riley commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Wunderkind said:

If he can take up two blockers and be strong against the run that's what we need from a NT. Open up those LBs.

Agree.   I didn't think we had any NG prospects left to get but this guy can play inside as he is strong against the run.  Not the biggest guy but the film shows he holds his ground.  

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I'm hearing 5, with the only differences being: Johnson, Fleming, Payne & Francois are in &

WR - Robinson or Brown

6. Slusher (sounds like he is a hog lean, but we would take him regardless)

Per Schaefer:

"Nebraska has 20 commitments. Jordon Riley is number 20. Vokolek counts toward 2020 class. They have five more spots available in the 2020 class. I recently posted four because I was looking at the commitment total on our list, which includes Gifford, who does not count toward 2020, but instead is a blue shirt and will count toward 2021. "

• Fire 1
Just now, Ziebol said:

Nebraska has 20 commitments. Jordon Riley is number 20. Vokolek counts toward 2020 class. They have five more spots available in the 2020 class. I recently posted four because I was looking at the commitment total on our list, which includes Gifford, who does not count toward 2020, but instead is a blue shirt and will count toward 2021. 

Plus, anyone who is an early enrollee counts toward the 2019 class.

3 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

A few guys are interchangable but yeah...

NT: Daniels (Jr), Green (Jr), Riley (Jr), Hutmacher (Fr), Black (Fr)

DE: Stille (Sr), Thomas (Jr), Walker (Jr), Aho (Jr), Rogers (So), Wildeman (So) Robinson (Fr), Newsom (Fr)

Green will probably play DE. Aho is an OLB. And Robinson is a NT. 

Just now, Ziebol said:

I think it'll be more of a surprise if Aho is a part of this class than him not..

Bold. Hadn’t heard anything about that. 

although if the coaches originally thought we would finish as strong as some may say..a few guys on the bottom of the list may not be here. 

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO DT Jordon Riley
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic