JUCO ILB Eteva Mauga

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Mauga commit?

• Nebraska
    • San Diego State
    • South Alabama

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Let me just say something, this is all still really weird. Our coaches might be holding back recruits from announcing. I don't think they are done shuffling guys around on their board. 

Sam McKewon did a short podcast this week, giving a recruiting update.  His message was basically that the coaches feel good they are getting commits from certain recruits, but they are still moving things around trying to get the best mix of commits at certain positions.

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Let me just say something, this is all still really weird. Our coaches might be holding back recruits from announcing. I don't think they are done shuffling guys around on their board. 

I don't know that they're holding kids back from announcing.  I think the odd thing with Hodge is we had one spot for a JUCO ILB and took the commitment from Hodge but then decided we liked Mauga better.

Just now, CAHusker said:

Stupid question here, will he get a rating?

I would guess he'll get a rating, especially now that he's committed to a P5 program.

But I doubt it will be very high.  JUCO guys are almost always lower-rated anyway and he's obviously someone who hasn't been on the radar.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO ILB Eteva Mauga