JUCO OLB Niko Cooper

Mavric

4 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Is that a serious statement? Don't know a thing about him, but don't know if that's sarcastic or not.

Serious statement. Kid looks impressive on video. Great agility, good extension with his arms, and can run. If he is truly 6-4 and 235, which he appears to be in video, then he can start day one. 

6 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Serious statement. Kid looks impressive on video. Great agility, good extension with his arms, and can run. If he is truly 6-4 and 235, which he appears to be in video, then he can start day one. 

I'm surprised he had his hand in the dirt most plays. He would be an effective 3-4 OLB 

7 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

That Eteva Mauga is getting a lot of compliments too. Wonder how they prioritize these two.

8 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

People just tend to have a knee-jerk reaction to out of the blue offers late in the cycle. But seems like you actually watched the film, so I'll trust your judgement! This is the time when some late blooming Juco guys pop up too, so hopefully we're just in early.

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

How many years does each of them have to play?

The other is 2 for 3 I thought.. This kid, I don't have a clue.

Does this kid have a bit of an Alex Davis feel to him? I think if he were to have played against this competition, this is what Davis might have looked like on film too. Could be wrong.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO OLB Niko Cooper
  • seaofred92 pinned this topic