PoloWearingBeaver

Nebraska players face 2.5 year suspension for sexual misconduct

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Serial rapists.

If there's one positive it's that the OTL report gave the other women confidence to come forward. 

Knapp said it well previously, the filth needs to go.

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Serial rapists.

If there's one positive it's that the OTL report gave the other women confidence to come forward. 

Knapp said it well previously, the filth needs to go.

No doubt. 

52 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Did they know each other prior to their arrival to campus in June 2018? Were they roommates? 

Would be interesting to find out, or if more comes out from one or the other and what went on in high school 

1 hour ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Would be interesting to find out, or if more comes out from one or the other and what went on in high school 

Considering Legrone is from Atlanta, GA and Hunt is from CA, I doubt they knew each other before getting to NU.  It's possible they both shared an interest in being sexual predators though.

• Upvote 1

Per the article she requested that Hunt go and get a condom?  Wow.  Then there's Legrone.  

Regardless I too am glad they are both gone.

Could we just flush this and forget about it.  We have enough negatives without following two losers that are no longer part of the team, my last comment on this as I won't open it again.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:04 PM, skersfan said:

Could we just flush this and forget about it.  We have enough negatives without following two losers that are no longer part of the team, my last comment on this as I won't open it again.

Willful ignorance is still ignorance, and considering these two were linked to Nebraska football, it seems wise to keep tabs on how all of this shakes out.