Jump to content
PoloWearingBeaver

Nebraska players face 2.5 year suspension for sexual misconduct

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Serial rapists.

 

If there's one positive it's that the OTL report gave the other women confidence to come forward. 

 

Knapp said it well previously, the filth needs to go.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Serial rapists.

 

If there's one positive it's that the OTL report gave the other women confidence to come forward. 

 

Knapp said it well previously, the filth needs to go.

No doubt. 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Did they know each other prior to their arrival to campus in June 2018? Were they roommates? 

Would be interesting to find out, or if more comes out from one or the other and what went on in high school 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Would be interesting to find out, or if more comes out from one or the other and what went on in high school 

Considering Legrone is from Atlanta, GA and Hunt is from CA, I doubt they knew each other before getting to NU.  It's possible they both shared an interest in being sexual predators though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Per the article she requested that Hunt go and get a condom?  Wow.  Then there's Legrone.  

 

Regardless I too am glad they are both gone.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Could we just flush this and forget about it.  We have enough negatives without following two losers that are no longer part of the team, my last comment on this as I won't open it again.

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/27/2020 at 3:04 PM, skersfan said:

Could we just flush this and forget about it.  We have enough negatives without following two losers that are no longer part of the team, my last comment on this as I won't open it again.

 

Willful ignorance is still ignorance, and considering these two were linked to Nebraska football, it seems wise to keep tabs on how all of this shakes out. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...