WR Keagan Johnson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

58 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Decked said:

Fong close to putting in a CB to Iowa here pretty soon as he got some new info. Iowa insider already put one in. 

Hats off to you @HANC @Stumpy1

Hopefully Frost will pull magic here, but maybe too far gone.  By visiting with people close to situation,  he had great relationship with Walters. Another thing that hasn't gone unnoticed among the highly rated metro kids is the "look" of the staff. Without stating the obvious, we fire 2, hire 2. Take a look at the picture. I hadn't put it together until it was brought to my attention. Whether we choose to go down that road or not,the local recruits have gone there and it has hurt a bit.

• Plus1 1
34 minutes ago, HANC said:

Hopefully Frost will pull magic here, but maybe too far gone.  By visiting with people close to situation,  he had great relationship with Walters. Another thing that hasn't gone unnoticed among the highly rated metro kids is the "look" of the staff. Without stating the obvious, we fire 2, hire 2. Take a look at the picture. I hadn't put it together until it was brought to my attention. Whether we choose to go down that road or not,the local recruits have gone there and it has hurt a bit.

Meh, it's recruiting and I know dirty games are played, but Iowa's staff makeup is pretty similar so I certainly hope that isn't something that gets a whole lot of play and I hope we continue to hire the best person for the job based on their qualifications only. 

6 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

Meh, it's recruiting and I know dirty games are played, but Iowa's staff makeup is pretty similar so I certainly hope that isn't something that gets a whole lot of play and I hope we continue to hire the best person for the job based on their qualifications only. 

I absolutely agree with you. Just sharing what I have been told. I know it has gotten some play locally.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Keagan Johnson [Iowa - Signed LOI]