WR Keagan Johnson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

58 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Johnson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Ppl on here knew more about Xavier Watts than the 'experts' did. Anytime it is a Nebraska kid that is usually the case. Outside of here I don't pay attention as much on the rumors 

The experts all thought Watts was ND bound? Fong changed his from N to ND due to an incorrect source if I remember right. Experts aren’t immune from mistakes but they use inside knowledge to make these predictions 

2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I am hearing that it is between Us, Iowa, and Kansas State.  He is leaning on playing football at the next level, and it seems likely that he will receive a scholarship to do so.  Take that FWIW.  

This post is more informed than several of the last ones 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/3/2020 at 11:00 AM, Decked said:

This post is more informed than several of the last ones 

As a huge fan, like everyone else on here, I hope we win him over. At my age, I am not into major debates or coming back and saying "I was right". All I know is that I have heard from the people closest to him more than once on the past few months that he is a heavy Iowa lean. I have seen Iowa coaches.  These people aren't just making predictions miles away.

12 hours ago, HANC said:

As a huge fan, like everyone else on here, I hope we win him over. At my age, I am not into major debates or coming back and saying "I was right". All I know is that I have heard from the people closest to him more than once on the past few months that he is a heavy Iowa lean. I have seen Iowa coaches.  These people aren't just making predictions miles away.

Yep, how I'm seeing it as well.  He is a Hawk.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a hard time understanding why a potentially great receiver would want to play for Iowa.  I hope he stays home but I can understand wanting to play somewhere other than where your dad played but surely there are better options.  

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

7 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Not saying he's not an Iowa lean.  I honestly don't have a clue.

But, articles like this are written by Husker reporters also.  Many times with similar quotes with recruits that end up going somewhere else.

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Not saying he's not an Iowa lean.  I honestly don't have a clue.

But, articles like this are written by Husker reporters also.  Many times with similar quotes with recruits that end up going somewhere else.

I posted this because it is a recent article ... not to make any recruiting point.  Thought the board would enjoy the read from a Hawk perspective.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Keagan Johnson [Iowa - Signed LOI]