What could have been....

HANC

9 minutes ago, Good Tweetman said:

Fun looking at this and learning from Joe Burrow that Frost thought he wasn’t a good enough QB

but sure...this coaching era is gonna be different. Sure.

See my post above.  Burrow was not "that guy" while at OSU.  He wasn't "that guy" last year at LSU.  Brady did a hell of a job with that offense to fit his skill set.  I will say that Frost did not, IMHO, use the skill set of his guys to his O or vice versa.  It seemed another year of square peg round hole....I do think that AM version 1.0 was better than Burrow at OSU and better than Burrow at LSU last season.  AM 1.0 was very good.....

You put Hurts, Fields or Burrow with NU and they'd all look pedestrian IMHO.  AM has regressed IMO.  I still think he's injured and will have off season surgery.  

3 hours ago, Good Tweetman said:

Fun looking at this and learning from Joe Burrow that Frost thought he wasn’t a good enough QB

but sure...this coaching era is gonna be different. Sure.

Burrow is at probably the best place for him.  Truly happy for him and he will be set for life.

It would not have happened at Nebraska.

Frost and his bosses are still digging out from the damage of the trio of Perlman, Eichorst and Riley.

Again, truly happy for Burrow.  It's better that he's a LSU right now.

• Plus1 1