Two Nebraska players enter NCAA Transfer Portal

r06ue1

13 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Maybe you don't know the difference between campus police and city of Lincoln law enforcement...

Maybe you don't realize that she still shouldn't be blamed because they raped her...

Seriously, there's no winning for you in this conversation.  The fact that you felt you had to try and defend why she's to blame is sickening. Just stop.

:thumbs

12 hours ago, Aliens05 said:

Ok, i get that....so why not use him on special teams, why not use him as a KR OR PR ..why not use him as a jet sweep guy... why not pass to him on our beloved swing passes? None of those require blocking. Would we really refuse to use a guy with speed in positions to allow him to try to be a game changer just cuz he can't block?

in your last two post you act like you went to practice and saw something better then was on the field during game day.  There's a good chance the staff watched him during hundreds of practice hours and realized that he wasn't as good as the guy on the field.  Also you bring a guy in and run a single group of plays to him and the defense learns quickly what is going on.

8 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

in your last two post you act like you went to practice and saw something better then was on the field during game day.  There's a good chance the staff watched him during hundreds of practice hours and realized that he wasn't as good as the guy on the field.  Also you bring a guy in and run a single group of plays to him and the defense learns quickly what is going on.

I haven't ever claimed to know more than the coaches, I'm positive they know better than anyone, but it's odd to me that the guys on the field who haven't been performing aren't ever really replaced, no one else is given their shots when our starters can't do anything game after game...if they're given a shot and they're worse..so be it, put the first guy who already wasn't doing anything back in..what do you have to lose (nothing). Your last sentence also sounds like what we did all year already...so there's that. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

Woodyard is  the fastest Husker player in probably decades. You would think he could find the field in some form. Even if they know what's coming, no one can run with him. 

• Plus1 2
13 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

Woodyard is  the fastest Husker player in probably decades. You would think he could find the field in some form. Even if they know what's coming, no one can run with him. 

They don't have to though. It's not like they line up side by side, there's almost always a safety over top. And if he can't sell routes or keep his speed through cuts, a go route is not that difficult to defend. Especially if they get hands on him, he doesn't seem physical enough to get through contact. Again, I agree it seems like we should've tried a little more. But I think there are many potential reasons he didn't get more opportunities on game days.