Two Nebraska players enter NCAA Transfer Portal

r06ue1

13 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Maybe you don't know the difference between campus police and city of Lincoln law enforcement...

Maybe you don't realize that she still shouldn't be blamed because they raped her...

Seriously, there's no winning for you in this conversation.  The fact that you felt you had to try and defend why she's to blame is sickening. Just stop.

You know she got she raped how? 

you were there?  There are transcripts from a trial?  You’ve read a police report?  Anything?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I would rather keep stallbird. Dude shows hustle. 

I think we will see a few more guys end up on the list per the norm. I think WanDale sticks around though.

Name I am hoping stays off is JD Spielman. I know most have said he can graduate in time and so doesnt make sense, but still nervous about the rumblings.

My understanding is that he would be eligible to graduate in May 2020 at the earliest. So, he could enter the portal next semester and grad transfer after May. If he doesn’t graduate until December 2020, then it isn’t likely to happen. I hate to see him go but if he’s really so unhappy here that he’d rather transfer for his last year of eligibility than shatter every NU receiver record, then its probably better for him, the coaches, the team culture, etc. if he moves on. 

It seems like every day we hear of a new player entering the transfer portal. Are these players who have not bought in or simply fed up with the lack of proper coaching? I hope Frost is evaluating his staff in the offseason and asking the tough questions. While I am not surprised that Andrew Bunch wants to transfer given that Frost is in love with Martinez, I am really surprised about Stallbird. He is a Nebraska kid and he must have a good reason to want to transfer. We really can’t afford any good players leaving the special teams given how poorly they performed all year. I feel like we are about to hear a bunch more enter the transfer portal. This is what happens when you miss the bowl season three years in a row. I hope this staff is looking at this seriously and considering major improvements ahead of next year’s brutal schedule.

7 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

You know she got she raped how? 

you were there?  There are transcripts from a trial?  You’ve read a police report?  Anything?

Dude. Stop. Seriously. 

Walk away.  Doubling and tripling down on this ignorance is f’ing stupid.  Your misogyny is showing.  

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1