Two Nebraska players enter NCAA Transfer Portal

r06ue1

2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

The best part of this is all of you have already decided guilt.

We aren't deciding anything - the investigation has already been conducted. The evidence has already been weighed. UNL made the decision, not random huskerboarders. The players are responsible for sexual assault and have been suspended 2.5 years. You are the only one who is denying what has already been decided.

By casting doubt upon a completed investigation with no additional facts of your own is essentially calling the victim a liar and implying that UNL did not conduct a fair investigation. You have no basis for any of this. 

• Plus1 3
3 minutes ago, Ulty said:

We aren't deciding anything - the investigation has already been conducted. The evidence has already been weighed. UNL made the decision, not random huskerboarders. The players are responsible for sexual assault and have been suspended 2.5 years. You are the only one who is denying what has already been decided.

By casting doubt upon a completed investigation with no additional facts of your own is essentially calling the victim a liar and implying that UNL did not conduct a fair investigation. You have no basis for any of this. 

I can’t argue this.  I actually agree with you.  It’s their sandbox and they can handle it the way they please.

Ill attempt to let it go after I provide my opinion. All 3 executed poor judgement in my opinion.   I think you have two young men that have little value for a relationship with a women and a young lady that has very little confidence in herself.  Being a part of a fairly successful college program I saw a lot of this.  It was sad then and it’s sad now.  I hope they all learn and make better choices in the future.

• Plus1 1
43 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I can’t argue this.  I actually agree with you.  It’s their sandbox and they can handle it the way they please.

Ill attempt to let it go after I provide my opinion. All 3 executed poor judgement in my opinion.   I think you have two young men that have little value for a relationship with a women and a young lady that has very little confidence in herself.  Being a part of a fairly successful college program I saw a lot of this.  It was sad then and it’s sad now.  I hope they all learn and make better choices in the future.

The woman is not to blame:facepalm:

• Plus1 6
  • Fire 1
53 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I think you have two young men that have little value for a relationship with a women and a young lady that has very little confidence in herself.  Being a part of a fairly successful college program I saw a lot of this.  It was sad then and it’s sad now.  I hope they all learn and make better choices in the future.

Guess she got what she had coming, then.:bang

• Plus1 6

25 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The woman is not to blame:facepalm:

But what if she wore a low cut top... then she was basically asking for it. 

Cant expect those two men to be able to control their urges.... How dare she explain to them she doesnt want to have sex, go over there and assume they would respect the fact she said she doesnt want to have sex.....

This is the continued issue we run into. She isnt in the wrong for going over there. Maybe she thought they were friends and by saying from the get go she didnt want to have sex that they might respect that. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I just threw up.

• Plus1 6
2 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

This shows how ignorant you are.  You're blaming the woman because she went over to their house.  Btw, most sexual assault victims dont come forward due to people like YOU.  Maybe if you had ANY knowledge on the subject you would have known that?  Please look up scholarly articles or even a simple psychology book and I guarantee it will change.  Please, for the love of God, do it before you have a daughter.  

• Plus1 4
42 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

This shows how ignorant you are.  You're blaming the woman because she went over to their house.  Btw, most sexual assault victims dont come forward due to people like YOU.  Maybe if you had ANY knowledge on the subject you would have known that?  Please look up scholarly articles or even a simple psychology book and I guarantee it will change.  Please, for the love of God, do it before you have a daughter.  

Narrator:  It won't change.

• Plus1 1

I think what it all comes down to is no one other than the 3 of them TRULY knows what actually happened....there a million and one ways this could have went down, who are we to say they didn't actually do it, maybe they really are terrible guys and are guilty...maybe the woman was mad at them for something else and they did and made some parts of it up or exaggerated, maybe it was consensual, but then she changed her mind, or they were all so blitzed or drunk they all didn't remember the details....who knows... I am not saying they are guilty, I am not saying they are innocent. Its he said she said unless there is more evidence coming from this.

That being said you can't automatically believe her, and you can't automatically discount her...end of story IMO. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Aliens05 said:

That being said you can't automatically believe her, and you can't automatically discount her...end of story IMO. 

I would imagine the investigation they conducted would have turned up enough evidence that an automatic belief of any of the three of them was unnecessary. A preponderance of the evidence led them to the decision they made. We don't have access to that information, so it's just about impossible for us - people on a forum - to comment with any kind of authority.

Folks on a message board have the least amount of information about things like this.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
3 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Holy s#!t man, just stop posting. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Aliens05 said:

I think what it all comes down to is no one other than the 3 of them TRULY knows what actually happened....there a million and one ways this could have went down, who are we to say they didn't actually do it, maybe they really are terrible guys and are guilty...maybe the woman was mad at them for something else and they did and made some parts of it up or exaggerated, maybe it was consensual, but then she changed her mind, or they were all so blitzed or drunk they all didn't remember the details....who knows... I am not saying they are guilty, I am not saying they are innocent. Its he said she said unless there is more evidence coming from this.

Abort!

• Haha 1

Remember when I asked the MODS to create a feature that would automatically block me from reading some of these threads?  This one would fall into that category.   

Why do some of you continually prosecute without trail?  I may be wrong here, but I feel you are the same people that say these things.

1.  This looks bad on the University

2.  Frost sucks, we should have never hired him.  We should of hired Nick Saban, he totally would have came here.

3.  We are Nebraska, winning by 40 should always happen

4.  Back in the 90's, blah blah

• Plus1 2