JUCO DE Pheldarius Payne

Mavric

To which school will Payne Commit?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Payne Commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Carolina State
    • Liberty
    • ECU

This poll is closed to new votes

• Mavric pinned this topic

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why???

I'm kidding. I like Sam quite a bit.. Just because all of his tweets today have been obvious ie. him saying Payne is announcing his decision tonight at 7 and nebraska is in the mix after Payne already signed his LOI and saying Fleming should be signing with one school or another soon

Everyone put your torches and pitch forks away.. I was joking and I'm pretty sure Sam was too with his tweets

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I'm kidding. I like Sam quite a bit.. Just because all of his tweets today have been obvious ie. him saying Payne is announcing his decision tonight at 7 and nebraska is in the mix after Payne already signed his LOI and saying Fleming should be signing with one school or another soon

Everyone put your torches and pitch forks away.. I was joking and I'm pretty sure Sam was too with his tweets

Too late. You are probably gonna get banned now. It was nice knowing you.

• Haha 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

This is sort of strange.  People are claiming he's signed.  Huskers haven't confirmed that and 247 doesn't have him as signed yet.  There's claims he is going to announce tonight at 7pm.  Sooooo......he signed, everyone knows it, but he's going to announce it later?

giphy.gif

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is sort of strange.  People are claiming he's signed.  Huskers haven't confirmed that and 247 doesn't have him as signed yet.  There's claims he is going to announce tonight at 7pm.  Sooooo......he signed, everyone knows it, but he's going to announce it later?

So the thought of him or Aho isn't a valid theory. It's Payne, just a matter of when the University releases it after 7?

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's not uncommon for a player to send in their paperwork but ask the school not to comment on it until after their announcement/ceremony.