ILB Keyshawn Greene

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Greene commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, WVhuskerXX said:

Miami 247 guy saying it isn’t over. Says Greene is scheduled to talk with the Miami coaches tomorrow.

I think it’s Ivins trying to cover his a$$. Of course Miami is going to try and call him. Same with our staff and FSU. That’s how recruiting works.

• Plus1 6
1 minute ago, Ziebol said:

I think it’s Ivins trying to cover his a$$. Of course Miami is going to try and call him. Same with our staff and FSU. That’s how recruiting works.

No doubt. I dont Think he goes from saying we have the best coaching staff in the country to flipping to Miami after he already visited Miami last week and didn’t commit. Just don’t see it 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Snowbird said:

No doubt. I dont Think he goes from saying we have the best coaching staff in the country to flipping to Miami after he already visited Miami last week and didn’t commit. Just don’t see it 

Agreed. He was committed to FSU for 2 years and only decommitted  because of Willie getting canned. His mom didn’t go with him to Miami is very telling. I doubt a phone call or two changes anything, but recruiting is fluid so we shall see. For now I am not worried at all.

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Keyshawn Greene