ILB Keyshawn Greene

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Greene commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, flatwaterfan said:

Very very talented guy.   Going to be fun to see him play.   Kind of wondering though if he is more of a OLB...so the ILB role will be interesting to watch. 

He could be a field LB like Domann, but I really think his future is at ILB.

1 hour ago, flatwaterfan said:

Very very talented guy.   Going to be fun to see him play.   Kind of wondering though if he is more of a OLB...so the ILB role will be interesting to watch. 

He was listed as an OLB by the recruiting services.  I think we're starting him out inside because we need help there and especially upgraded athleticism.  But we're also loading up on ILBs in the 2021 class so it's possible he ends up outside down the road.

• Fire 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, Mavric said:

He was listed as an OLB by the recruiting services.  I think we're starting him out inside because we need help there and especially upgraded athleticism.  But we're also loading up on ILBs in the 2021 class so it's possible he ends up outside down the road.

He's got the size the staff is looking for at ILB too.

37 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

You responded to old post. Had me worried he was jumping in the portal too.

I sure did. From all accounts, KG looks ready to get his career in Lincoln started. Not worried about him leaving whatsoever. Looking for him to being  one of our next All Conference LB selections. 

Greene is a country boy from North Florida and doesn't have some of the high maintenance tendencies the others have, for better or for worse.

• 1 month later...