Where's Nebraska? B1G Bowls.

37 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

9NkWkvs.png

No Quick Lane and Armed Forces bowls because bumped Cotton (at-large) and Fiesta (CFP playoffs) bowls. And for some reason, Taxslayer/Gator bowl changed from Kentucky to Tennessee ...... last minute?

You look pretty good there, but I think you're wrong about the Trojans beating Iowa.  Too much drama in La La Land past couple of seasons.. not consistent.  Iowa by 11 or 14 or so.

Michigan will get clobbered. 

I would like to see Indiana beat Tenn.

I'm thinking Minni loses to Auburn -

The OSU / Clemson game should be very interesting. If OSU's D rises up, then I think they can win.  Clemson is in a weak conference and I'd like to see an end to their 28 game streak. 

PSU / Memphis will be interesting but I think PSU will prevail. 

I haven't been impressed wt USC so I think Iowa will prevail even though they beat my favorite 5-7 team by a last second FG.

Wake Forest beating MSU - could happen and it wouldn't be a surprise. 

11 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

If you would have told me, before the season began, that in Frost Year Two (with the seemingly favorable schedule) -- that Illinois, Indiana, AND Minnesota would all be bowling while Nebraska would NOT, I would have asked you for the name of your pharmacist.

Eight wins definitely was within reach.  The air came out of the team's confidence beginning with game 1, struggling with South Alabama.  It absolutely was shredded in front of a Game Day audience.  And instead of improving, just kind of was stuck in the mud.  The freshmen look promising, but that has been a regular motif since the decline.

15 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Michigan will get clobbered. 

The OSU / Clemson game should be very interesting. If OSU's D rises up, then I think they can win.  Clemson is in a weak conference and I'd like to see an end to their 28 game streak. 

I haven't been impressed wt USC so I think Iowa will prevail even though they beat my favorite 5-7 team by a last second FG.

Can you imagine how intolerable Ohio State fans will be if they crush Clemson?

1 hour ago, madrat said:

Well, the best way to shut them up is to become competitive ourselves again.  The Big 10 needs a heavy counterweight to OSU - one that can consistently challenge and defeat them in the CCG and/or during the season.  Yes, we have good ranked teams during the year but OSU has been the consistent dominant player.  We don't want to be the Big 1 little 13 conference. Like the Big 8 was the Big 2, little 6. 

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Michigan will get clobbered

Not sure about this. Alabama is used to playing for championships. They don't want to be in a bowl game that means nothing. I imagine a lot of their starters won't even be playing. 

• Plus1 1

I know this means that I care too much - an unhealthy amount, really, but the Holidays have kind of sucked a little bit without a Husker bowl game to look forward to for these few years. 

One play in the Colorado or Purdue games, and we'd have made it. 

Crap.

• Plus1 1
On 12/10/2019 at 6:55 AM, madrat said:

I might be that way too and incredibly excited in a year if my school was in the running to win a title in football and men's basketball.  The two biggest attention-getting revenue earning sports in the NCAA.  It doesn't come around very often anywhere.  Would be a heck of an accomplishment for the Buckeyes.  Winning over LSU in New Orleans is going to be mighty difficult though.  They might set a record for most alcohol consumed in one day at a sporting event.