Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, we probably would have won at least two more games.

I can confidently say if Pickering wasn't injured we beat CU (or at least send the game to a second OT). You have to think playcalling changes dramatically if Pickering is never hurt. 

My question is, does he get a RS this year since he played in 4 games?

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

I can confidently say if Pickering wasn't injured we beat CU (or at least send the game to a second OT). You have to think playcalling changes dramatically if Pickering is never hurt. 

Pickering is eligible for a RS if he wants to use it.

6 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

And, very possibly Wisconsin.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, flatwaterfan said:

I like the idea of interviewing Carlos Polk too.   He could be  a full time special teams and Chinander could coach OLB with Polk helping out.

Recruiting ties help but it's not everything.  

Tuioti and Ruud could also tag-team the OLB's, as the strong side OLB is very similar to a 3-4 DE, while the weak side OLB has similar responsibilities as the ILB's.

7 minutes ago, HANC said:

It better not be Fisher.  We surely would not stoop to that level. 

Won’t be Fish. He does his job. My guess would be Walters. I said on 247 but him moving on and getting a dedicated WR coach who can recruit and moving Held to OC/RB makes the most sense. I would be happy with that especially if we get a big time recruiter at WR coach.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Won’t be Fish. He does his job. My guess would be Walters. I said on 247 but him moving on and getting a dedicated WR coach who can recruit and moving Held to OC/RB makes the most sense. I would be happy with that especially if we get a big time recruiter at WR coach.

I know a certain WR coach that is currently unemployed in the Lincoln area 

:lol:

• Plus1 1
56 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So if Troy Walters ever leaves for another spot. I say we go get Mickey Joseph from LSU. He is their current receivers coach- Nebraska Alumni. Dude can obviously coach and recruit.

I'd drive the brinks truck from WV to his house tomorrow if that would do the trick :lol:

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So if Troy Walters ever leaves for another spot. I say we go get Mickey Joseph from LSU. He is their current receivers coach- Nebraska Alumni. Dude can obviously coach and recruit.

As much as I would like this move, it would be highly unlikely !  Why would Joseph leave LSU to come back to Nebraska.  The two programs are light years apart at this point.  He is also from Louisiana, so he is working at home on top of that.  I agree with your dream, but just no possible way I see Joseph wanting to make that move.

• Plus1 2