Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

9 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

Foosball is getting to be such an arms race, I don't see many top teams chasing OCs or DCs with no prior coordinator experience and in our case, some sort of reputation of being an innovator of the ''next big thing''.  Hopefully we get back to moar better gametime adjustments out of our coordinators as well. 

Too true. One guy starts spinning the bars, and before long all foosball matches are just pure chaos.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6

15 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

William Nixon is majoring in Electrical Engineering?  That was MY major Freshman year..

13 hours ago, desertshox said:

Early enrollee. 

Damn engineers. smh

''Early enrollee'' occured to me before I hit Submit...Just trying to make myself laugh.

12 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Me too.  Oh those long cold walks across campus my freshman year for Chem, Calc and physics.  Great major and interesting profession but lots of study time.  He’s probably one of those wiz kids for which school comes easy.  Lucky dude.  

I remember wanting to throw my Iranian Chemistry TA through the 7th floor window  of Hamilton during the Hostage crisis after he made fun of me for requesting time off to attend my brother's funeral.

7 hours ago, EZ-E said:

If Walters moved on which I dont feel he will now, Matt Lubick would be Frost's first call. If you recall, Walters almost had the UCF and Rice job. Had he gotten either of those gigs Lubick was ready to head to Lincoln. 

Yes, I do recall that now. He would have been a great hire at the time. Now, I am not sure how I feel about it. If he still has something that Frost likes I would not mind him one bit. He has won some awards as well for his coaching but if he left coaching to be a businessman would he really come back? I also am not sure he would be Frost's first call but he would definitely be a top 5 candidate for the job.

15 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Yes, I do recall that now. He would have been a great hire at the time. Now, I am not sure how I feel about it. If he still has something that Frost likes I would not mind him one bit. He has won some awards as well for his coaching but if he left coaching to be a businessman would he really come back? I also am not sure he would be Frost's first call but he would definitely be a top 5 candidate for the job.

My dream scenario would be him as an analyst for 20, Walters gets a head coaching gig in 21 and Lubick is the OC in 21. Give him a year to acclimate. 

15 hours ago, knapplc said:

If Helfrich comes here, does that mean we're going for 2 after every touchdown?     chuckleshuffle

14 hours ago, FrostedTips said:

Might as well with our kickers.:facepalm:

13 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

s#!t...we have to score TDs first. 

If I didn't have a healthy sense of humor, these three posts might make me cry. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Cdog923 said:

What other title can he get? 

We could knight him and he could be Sir Held of Recruitment. 

Honorary Doctor? 

My guess is that they'll add some words to his title such as director of Juco Recruitment that don't mean a ton, but can be used to justify the pay bump. 

• Haha 2
  • Fire 2
3 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

We could knight him and he could be Sir Held of Recruitment. 

Honorary Doctor? 

My guess is that they'll add some words to his title such as director of Juco Recruitment that don't mean a ton, but can be used to justify the pay bump. 

The Wielder of Thy Finger of Recruitment? 

• Haha 1