Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

51 minutes ago, Red Five said:

SSO on HM is dropping hints the Beckton might be leaving.

This seems like the most logical. Him and Dewitt always seemed sort of fish out of water. All I read are articles about Beckton and how he is so well known and liked by people in Florida. I can imagine he wants to get back

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

SSO on HM is dropping hints that Beckton might be leaving.

That would be a bummer about Beckton.  Isn't he the primary GA guy that has helped NU make some inroads?  I would completely understand if he wants to get back to Florida as he's spent almost his whole career down there.

I'd be really surprised if Lubick coaches again.  He left a plum job with Washington to move back home to Fort Collins and now works for a credit union in a university relations job with Colorado State.  I was bummed to see him leave UW because he did a heckuva job when he was there.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2019/01/08/matt-lubick-leaves-coaching-oversee-canvas-partnership-colorado-state-university/2513081002/

25 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Yikes, losing three assistants in one off season would be the opposite of why this thread was created.

As a fan, I'm almost always on the side of continuity in the staff.  But, we have had two years with very little change.  If Frost thinks this will make the program better, then so be it.  I'm excited to see who is going to fill the spots.