Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Soooooo......how about them coaching changes????

Any fish tank cleaners talking?

cable guys?

If you are in Teach's super secret PM we have some juicy rumors over there. If not, that's lame and you should totally ask to be invited because we have the best source on this board. 

Mike Dawson will be your OLB/ST coach and I like that hire. Some will say it is the "safe hire" but I really want to see how well his ST do. He also taught K Davis to sack a QB so I would hope he can get other guys to do the same at a higher clip. Our OLBs need to be getting sacks not the DLine.

When he was with Boston College he had not one but two kickers set school records. I believe an improvement in ST will get us 2 extra wins this year. If we cannot kick the ball out of the endzone, we need to try something new like kicking it to the up-man like we tried later on in the year. I would love to see an onside kick in the middle of the game like we tried at OSU in 2018. Special teams creativity can really help your team out when things aren't going your way.