Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

I think this position is about to be filled.

https://employment.unl.edu/postings/67858

Working Title Offensive Analyst

Description of Work

Responsible for advanced offensive game planning, offensive game planning, opponent tendency analysis, self-scout analysis, film evaluation, recruiting analysis, game plan implementation and other duties as assigned. Weekend and evening hours are required. Occasional travel during the season.

The University of Nebraska-Lincoln seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse populations we serve. The university fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration so that all individuals are able to participate and contribute to their full potential. As an EO/AA employer, qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation. See: http://www.unl.edu/equity/notice-nondiscrimination.

57 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Good chance that if Walter's is gone the reason it hasn't been announced is that it elevates the smoke around his replacements and all parties have agreed that they would prefer to reduce that until the entire season is over.

I don't buy that.  If another program is hiring him, they would be announcing it and wouldn't give a flying hoot how it would affect his replacements.

5 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Walters has made no bones about it, he wants a better gig. He’s applied for every HC job under the sun the last 3 off seasons. To the point where that’s his priority as soon as the offseason hits.

I almost wonder if Walters over-estimates the value of his own stock as an HC...

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't buy that.  If another program is hiring him, they would be announcing it and wouldn't give a flying hoot how it would affect his replacements.

One crazy theory I had today was maybe Walters is going to LSU? Isn’t their young OC rumored to be leaving after tonight for better gig? Maybe DONU is doing a coaching trade of sorts.