Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

37 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Probably cause it’s been a couple years since the board last had true, reliable posters that shared info.  

Frosts ship has closed lips....even my buddy who fed me all the Frost hiring info has nothing...so top 5 boosters for the program dont even know crap these days....

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

What a difference 72 hours can make. As of 230 Friday Walters was moving on and Mickey Joseph was ready to be here. Beckton was also gone.

Now, it doesn't appear Walters is going anywhere nor is Beckton. 

Where the Helfrich as an analyst rumors got started I have no idea and I have heard nothing that leads me to believe hes coming here in that capacity. I can tell you he was approached when it looked very much like Walters was leaving. 

I do know not quite as a fact, but very close to it that Matt Lubick has been offered a job on staff. It would make sense that hes the new analyst if he wants to be as hes been out of football for the year. 

8 hours ago, Decked said:

247 versus rivals is pretty similar to the MSU and Michigan rivalry actually. Michigan boats it’s excellent past similar to rivals (as one of the original recruiting services). This while using a severely outdated board with mediocre ranking systems. Meanwhile 247 has better writers, a better board, and better rankings since its invention but rivals refuses to except they are #2.

you can see which board I often venture :D

I dont read 24/7, but the common opinion is that they have the better natl writers and rivals has the much more active message board.