Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

I sort of accepted most of the coaching speculation these past few weeks except I never could see or buy in to the Mickey Joseph talk. Sure he would’ve been a good addition but I just couldn’t get past the fact that his younger brother Vance went to CU. I mean if he couldn’t even talk his brother in to coming to Nebraska....and IIRC I think he may have even told him to not to go to Nebraska. Maybe I got it wrong but it’s always been in my mind that he wasn’t overly fond of the Huskers by the time his career was over here. Seems like a very big stretch he would’ve ever seriously considered a return to Lincoln.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I sort of accepted most of the coaching speculation these past few weeks except I never could see or buy in to the Mickey Joseph talk. Sure he would’ve been a good addition but I just couldn’t get past the fact that his younger brother Vance went to CU. I mean if he couldn’t even talk his brother in to coming to Nebraska....and IIRC I think he may have even told him to not to go to Nebraska. Maybe I got it wrong but it’s always been in my mind that he wasn’t overly fond of the Huskers by the time his career was over here. Seems like a very big stretch he would’ve ever seriously considered a return to Lincoln.

I was thinking the same thing last week..

Speaking of CU...Amazed at how much Eric Bieniemy is in demand.

4 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

As the Husker World Turns, Walters told Bell West coach he would be back in January to visit. Now we are sending a quality control guy. Don't think yesterday's press release is the last coaching move we will hear about

Don't they make him stay on campus for all of the visitors?

1 minute ago, FrankWheeler said:

Don't they make him stay on campus for all of the visitors?

He told Huffman he would be back in January. We are visiting the school today along with Iowa, and Walters is no longer making the visit. This is seen as very curious because Walters has been the Omaha guy along with Ruud, and has been to Bell West many times. 

12 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

He told Huffman he would be back in January. We are visiting the school today along with Iowa, and Walters is no longer making the visit. This is seen as very curious because Walters has been the Omaha guy along with Ruud, and has been to Bell West many times. 

Omaha schools were closed today no (classes cancelled at least)? The speculation is reaching epic levels. 

• Haha 1