Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

Just now, Cdog923 said:

What other title can he get? 

We could knight him and he could be Sir Held of Recruitment. 

Honorary Doctor? 

My guess is that they'll add some words to his title such as director of Juco Recruitment that don't mean a ton, but can be used to justify the pay bump. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only on HB will you find a thread titled “Glad no staff movement” only to end up with a thread where everybody’s disappointed that there may not be much staff movement. 

I've heard Mickey Joseph is a candidate

I heard Trev hired him to run the football program at UNO.               This post is as useful as most of the last 4+ pages.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Huskerzoo said:

We could knight him and he could be Sir Held of Recruitment. 

Honorary Doctor? 

My guess is that they'll add some words to his title such as director of Juco Recruitment that don't mean a ton, but can be used to justify the pay bump. 

The Wielder of Thy Finger of Recruitment? 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Red Five said:

SSO on HM is dropping hints the Beckton might be leaving.

This seems like the most logical. Him and Dewitt always seemed sort of fish out of water. All I read are articles about Beckton and how he is so well known and liked by people in Florida. I can imagine he wants to get back

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

SSO on HM is dropping hints that Beckton might be leaving.

That would be a bummer about Beckton.  Isn't he the primary GA guy that has helped NU make some inroads?  I would completely understand if he wants to get back to Florida as he's spent almost his whole career down there.

11 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

That would be a bummer about Beckton.  Isn't he the primary GA guy that has helped NU make some inroads?  I would completely understand if he wants to get back to Florida as he's spent almost his whole career down there.

Maybe he follows Walters somewhere.

I'd be really surprised if Lubick coaches again.  He left a plum job with Washington to move back home to Fort Collins and now works for a credit union in a university relations job with Colorado State.  I was bummed to see him leave UW because he did a heckuva job when he was there.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2019/01/08/matt-lubick-leaves-coaching-oversee-canvas-partnership-colorado-state-university/2513081002/