Glad no staff movement this offseason

BoNeyard

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

I still don't buy it, personally

What's weird is callahan and clouse almost seem like they are just sitting on info and are trying to downplay anything negative. I know these guys like access but they have seriously downplayed everything that could be perceived as a negative lately.

Just now, FrantzHardySwag said:

It’ll be interesting if they don’t bring on anyone for the special teams coordinator role, even in a dual capacity. Making it an analyst role seems like a poor decision, special teams needs more attention not less. 

I could see how that could work if you have someone really good in the analyst position and guys on the staff committed to making it work.  The guys on the staff would basically take his direction as to what to be teaching/coaching in practice and on the field.  The analyst would be a big picture guy that would give major input into how they should work and the personnel packages.

2 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It’ll be interesting if they don’t bring on anyone for the special teams coordinator role, even in a dual capacity. Making it an analyst role seems like a poor decision, special teams needs more attention not less. 

Having a GA do it would make most sense.

Just to be clear  four GA's can perform on-field coaching while an analyst cannot.   All they can do is charting.   We do have a GA that works with special teams however I am in the camp of having a full-time coach be a ST coordinator.   That's why they get paid the big bucks.  I don't think it's a problem to load this on a position coach.   I think it works great to have the TE coach do it but it doesn't always work that way.   The GA would assist. 

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

He banned me from posting several times and blocked me on twitter for calling his bluff a few times.....

247 versus rivals is pretty similar to the MSU and Michigan rivalry actually. Michigan boats it’s excellent past similar to rivals (as one of the original recruiting services). This while using a severely outdated board with mediocre ranking systems. Meanwhile 247 has better writers, a better board, and better rankings since its invention but rivals refuses to except they are #2.

you can see which board I often venture :D