WW

A young boy was walking down the road with a roll of Duct tape.. an older man sitting on his porch called out to the boy “ what you got there young man?” The boys said “Duct tape”.. the old man said “what you going to do with that?” The boy said “ I’m gonna catch some ducks!”.. the old man said “ you can’t catch ducks with duct tape son”.. the boy replied “ you’ll see”... a few hours later the boy comes back down the street with several ducks all wrapped in duct tape... the old man says “well I’ll be “... the next day the boy is walking along the road with chicken wire... the man says “ what you got now?”.. the boy says “chicken wire “ the man says “what you gonna do with that?” The boy says “ I’m gonna catch me some chickens!”.. the man says “ no son, you don’t catch chickens with chicken wire”.. the boy says “ you’ll see”.... and a few hours later he comes back with a dozen chickens all tied up with chicken wire... the man says “ well, I’ll be damned”.... the next day, the boy is walking down the street with a plant in his hand... the old man say “ok what is that you got there?”... the boy says “it’s a pu&&y Willow”..... the old man pauses for a second and says ...” ok wait, I’ll get my hat, I’m coming with you!”