Husker Viewing Habits

Mavric

used to not miss a game between TV, Radio or sirius.  I hunt and fish a lot and had it on one way or another.

Now? meh . Was at my kids VB game a few months ago, 4 huskers fans standing  there(All of us in our 50's), 1 wrestled at Nebraska, we had friends/family who played, etc...not one of us knew for sure who or where they were playing...over the last 15 years the flame got snuffed out, I guess. I think leaving the big 12 has had a little bit to do with it too. We don't have a ton a of big 10 alums/fans in KC relative to Big 12 . Its Big 12 everywhere here.

I still watch every Husker game live on television, but I no longer go to games at Memorial Stadium - even if the tickets are free, I'm just not going to give up an entire Saturday and go through all that hassle and discomfort to watch a bad/mediocre Husker team play some Big 10 opponent I couldn't care less about like Northwestern or Purdue.  Besides, I don't really like the in stadium experience anymore - the very frequent TV timeouts are just brutal to sit through.

• Fire 1