Nebrasketball Game #10: @ Indiana- Friday, December 13 7:00- BTN

What will the game result be?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't age well

https://t.co/YsgjD9PDTc?amp=1   Preview in the link above. This one will be ugly. I saw Indiana at MSG on Tuesday against UConn, they’re beatable but not with our team.

7 hours ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

This is a team with no returning starters with zero chemistry and familiarity with each other before the start of the year.

Which is just about how it would have been with Miles anyway.  Maybe marginally better this season, but we all saw what the ceiling was after 7 years (1 NIT win :corndance).

But no moral victories, this year is going to blow chunks record-wise.  Oh well, scorched earth rebuilds are our thing as a university now.

23 hours ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Nope. But who would have predicted what they have done in their B1G games after the non-conference schedule? I'm pleasantly surprised and I hope they can keep this run of good play going.

I hear you but it was the vault and Fred H