The Right to Carry a Gun

10 minutes ago, Redux said:

By the wording of the VA law change, you would not legally be allowed to borrow a weapon.

I'm guessing frost bite

and trumps lawyers are saying the language of the constitution says you can't impeach a president.    lawyers will twist any words to whatever they want it to say.  i am not buying what the fear mongers are spreading.

and why would scott bite those guys?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, commando said:

and trumps lawyers are saying the language of the constitution says you can't impeach a president.    lawyers will twist any words to whatever they want it to say.  i am not buying what the fear mongers are spreading.

and why would scott bite those guys?

This isn't about lawyers, it's about the government or police or anyone in a position of power being able to twist the law as they see fit to punish someone who otherwise would be innocent.  You brought up Trump, just remember that.  If you think Trump abusing his power is wrong, you can not justify allowing those in other positions of power the leeway of shaping rights and laws as they want.  That's a slippery slope.

4 hours ago, NM11046 said:

I seriously would like to see the correlation between p_n_is length and the number of guns someone owns. 

Seriously, this is just a garbage post.  Why is this allowed?