Jump to content
Huckleberry Muhammad

The Right to Carry a Gun

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

 

I was told Camo is slimming.

a lot of them looked like they belonged to meal team 6 even with the slimming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Guy Chamberlin said:

You know what is also slimming?

 

Meth. 

 

8CJC3yr.png

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Schiff just called a sniper rifle essential to Ukraine defense, I actually guffawed at how much that had to pain him to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Redux said:

Schiff just called a sniper rifle essential to Ukraine defense, I actually guffawed at how much that had to pain him to say.

I mean... They're a country literally at war...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I mean... They're a country literally at war...

 

Yeah, and it is an essential tool of war.  It just struck me as funny that he had to say that out loud on TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redux said:

 

Yeah, and it is an essential tool of war.  It just struck me as funny that he had to say that out loud on TV.

Funny how (like a clown)? 

 

Because he had to mention a gun during a conversation not at all related to gun control in the US? Even politicians can walk and chew gum at the same time, and 99% of them don't want to take your guns.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Funny how (like a clown)? 

 

Because he had to mention a gun during a conversation not at all related to gun control in the US? Even politicians can walk and chew gum at the same time, and 99% of them don't want to take your guns.

 

Made me giggle.  Lighten up brah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Redux said:

 

Made me giggle.  Lighten up brah.

You first :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You first :P

 

Trying to, you got all antsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Redux said:

 

Trying to, you got all antsy

I'll lay off the meth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I'll lay off the meth.

 

...if you really think that's best?  I mean, I've heard withdrawals are a real pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Redux said:

Schiff just called a sniper rifle essential to Ukraine defense, I actually guffawed at how much that had to pain him to say.

I guess I don't get the joke.

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Idiots. 
 

 

How do they not get shot by security as they walk up to the building????

 

i mean, does our Constitution allow for an armed militia to just overtake govt buildings as long as they can legally own said guns??

 

Evan’s right, that will have to change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...