The Political Cartoon Thread

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

This thread is an interesting case study on where people get their news/information.

I might be wrong, but has anyone posted a cartoon against "both sides" yet???

edit:  I'll give credit to @TGHusker, he has posted anti Trump and anti-Hillary stuff :thumbs

what about that situation room cartoon?  

16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm not seeing images when you post. I'm getting this:

QxZiP2a.png

Thanks!  I see the images so I had no idea I was creating a problem with the posts that I've pasted images into.  This apparently happens when I cut and past an image instead of uploading from a url.  I'll go back and fix them.  

3 hours ago, funhusker said:

This thread is an interesting case study on where people get their news/information.

I might be wrong, but has anyone posted a cartoon against "both sides" yet???

edit:  I'll give credit to @TGHusker, he has posted anti Trump and anti-Hillary stuff :thumbs

I'm an equal opportunity laughter! :laughpound

WorldMag.com  has some good political cartoons.    They trend more conservative as they come from a Christian perspective but have had some good zingers hitting all sides. 

2 minutes ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Image result for national lampoon trump political cartoon"

Unfortunately, I think some evangelicals would do the work of that security guard.  In fact they have in so many ways in their blind endorsement of Trump.  Traded Biblical faithfulness for a place at the table of power.  Esau is shaking his head at them. 

• Plus1 1