The Political Cartoon Thread

10 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Like I said.. you all are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.  

This is what I will be saying if sleepy Joe gets President:

4979C87B-F345-4180-9B92-9792622E16EF.jpeg

You are listening to a false prophet.

Joe Biden is a man of God. He goes to church. He prays. trump never goes to church, never prays, believes he is god.

So you listen to trump. And you excuse all of his actions, and believe the lies they tell about Biden.

You're going to get your reward for that. The Bible talks about people like you.

Matthew 7: 21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

I converted this on Imgur (just like knapplc said to) but couldn’t get the sound in there. I’m a work in progress 

Can't see any of it :)

14 minutes ago, Roxy15 said:

Why shouldn't he kiss his granddaughter on the lips?

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Roxy15 said:

Well I guess if some of you want a President that can’t remember...then Sleepy Joe is the candidate for you!  He doesn’t even remember that he is running for President!   His vocabulary consists of  3 words “Come On Man”. You all can like him, that’s your choice and I can like who I want to be president and you can bet it’s NOT sleepy Joe!

You sure can like who you want for President. And you can be wrong. And you can lose. And you can take the heat for your preferences. Welcome to the United States.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Roxy15 said:

You should find new sources for your “news”. Facebook.....New York Post.....:facepalm:

Sad.