The Political Cartoon Thread

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I don't think this had anything to do with it, but you might be right for the basis of their Tweet. 

Again, I laughed because it was funny, and shared it in the "Political Cartoon" thread...which is the proper place for satire.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, DevoHusker said:

I don't think this had anything to do with it, but you might be right for the basis of their Tweet. 

Again, I laughed because it was funny, and shared it in the "Political Cartoon" thread...which is the proper place for satire.

I think it was entirely the basis for their "satire," because it fits an agenda they're trying to push. And while it's fine that some people find it funny, it's also fine for others to call out the underlying BS of the premise. 

So now that we've all gotten that out of the way... how about this weather we're having?  :lol:

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I think it was entirely the basis for their "satire," because it fits an agenda they're trying to push. And while it's fine that some people find it funny, it's also fine for others to call out the underlying BS of the premise. 

So now that we've all gotten that out of the way... how about this weather we're having?  :lol:

:thumbs

Cloudy and windy here in the Tri Cities, but sounds like a warm weekend :koolaid2:

• Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

:thumbs

Cloudy and windy here in the Tri Cities, but sounds like a warm weekend :koolaid2:

Good, because we have lots of sports to play this weekend outdoors. Mods feel free to ban/move this post of mine as it is off topic. Now, back to the humor.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...