The Political Cartoon Thread

14 minutes ago, NUance said:

if-you-cant-c0bf8bbf90.jpg

But they did impeach.

Should read:  "If they aquit, rip up that s**t"

edit: it is what it is as far as the impeachment trial goes, everyone knew from day 1 what the outcome would be.  I just get soooo tired of stupid people taking strong opinions on social media.  I know my I have gaps in my knowledge so I try to be sure of things before I post; and even then will add some sort of disclaimer.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NUance said:

Or maybe, 

"If the accusations are s#!t, must acquit."    

The accusations were/are real.  They were acknowledged by many Senate Republicans.  They just felt that they accusations didn't rise to the level of impeachment or were worth "dividing" (we already tragically are) the country.  The President himself and his defense team have acknowledged the accusations.

Where you been?

I don't care if you side with Sen Collins or other GOP Senators.  But to say the accusations were bogus is just factually wrong.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, funhusker said:

The accusations were/are real.  They were acknowledged by many Senate Republicans.  They just felt that they accusations didn't rise to the level of impeachment or were worth "dividing" (we already tragically are) the country.  The President himself and his defense team have acknowledged the accusations.

Where you been?

I don't care if you side with Sen Collins or other GOP Senators.  But to say the accusations were bogus is just factually wrong.

Oh my mistake.  I thought this thread was for political cartoons.  I was giving an alternate caption for the cartoon I posted.  I didn't realize we were supposed to debate the merits of the humorous content.  My bad.  OTOH, I'm not a mindless drone who subscribes to the nonsensical bullsh!t of either party.  I think both parties, and quite a few of our elected officials, are incompetent and corrupt.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, NUance said:

Oh my mistake.  I thought this thread was for political cartoons.  I was giving an alternate caption for the cartoon I posted.  I didn't realize we were supposed to debate the merits of the humorous content.  My bad.  OTOH, I'm not a mindless drone who subscribes to the nonsensical bullsh!t of either party.  I think both parties, and quite a few of our elected officials, are incompetent and corrupt.  

Well, your alternate caption was wrong.  

Just sayin' :dunno

Kudos to you for realizing there is bulls#!t in our govt, I guess...

Edit: my point was people might as well post a political cartoon that says "George Washington was the 14th President, he also used Polident".  I guess some people might find that funny...