2020 JUCO SF Teddy Allen [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

14 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Allen is a legit NBA talent if he puts it all together. Could be our Royce White. Definitely some red flags in his past - but he also has been through some s#!t. His support system is in Omaha and my guess is, he realizes this is probably his last chance at the league. Could work out amazing for all parties.

Most of what I have heard is his "stabilizing system" is in boystown and the closer he is to that, the better it is.

So that could help, I just think with the amount of red flags on him, we need to be careful... but I trust Hoiberg and hope this is what Teddy needs... I hope I eat crow.

4 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

Didn't Hoiberg have a pretty good track record with guys from JUCO and transfers? I'll trust him in this one.

I'm pretty sure almost no one wanted Royce White after his off-court issues at Minnesota, but Hoiberg didn't have any issues with him at ISU.  Hopefully it will work out the same way.

5 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Its been mum around here.  This is a lot of speculation, but i'm guessing its academic.  Anyone's guess is as good if not better than mine.

Best I was told- he is just lazy...class, practice, games...Does not apply himself well or play full throttle.. he needed a kick in the arse.  

• 2 weeks later...