2020 JUCO SF Teddy Allen [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

8 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Originally from Omaha. Signed with WVU out of HS and transferred to Wichita St before being dismissed prior to this season:

Not really from Omaha originally.  He went to high school at Boys Town, but I'm not sure where he's from originally.

I have a good friend who works at BT.  Allen is a super talent, but is a head case and enjoys smoking the sticky icky.

11 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Not so sure about this one..... Hope it works out...

Definitely a risk, but with the guys sitting out this year, Allen may not be counted on being much more than a role player off the bench.  He also provides some insurance if Jervay Green doesn't return next year.  They had a scholarship available after the transfer of that frosh from Ohio.

43 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Definitely a risk, but with the guys sitting out this year, Allen may not be counted on being much more than a role player off the bench.  He also provides some insurance if Jervay Green doesn't return next year.  They had a scholarship available after the transfer of that frosh from Ohio.

Allen is a legit NBA talent if he puts it all together. Could be our Royce White. Definitely some red flags in his past - but he also has been through some s#!t. His support system is in Omaha and my guess is, he realizes this is probably his last chance at the league. Could work out amazing for all parties.

• Plus1 1
51 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Allen is a legit NBA talent if he puts it all together. Could be our Royce White. Definitely some red flags in his past - but he also has been through some s#!t. His support system is in Omaha and my guess is, he realizes this is probably his last chance at the league. Could work out amazing for all parties.

WVU fan here..you all got a baller in this kid..hasnt come close to his potential..hes clutch..he will fill it up in huskerland..GL

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1