What the heck is happening?

Desktop.  This is what shows up. Everytime I open the HB page I am redirected to this and one other site warning me I am out of date and make sure I download Adobe Flash Player.  I use it on a few games I play and have not gotten the warning from them. This is a royal pain in the a$$.

https://launchdevelopedintenselyproduct.icu/QfK4SSOQyLcK56zJVeHO8H0yeh-0C0QVpI7e2IJljQ8?cid=dv19e5581c207311ea8ee51232e49436518430fc2b83b54fa5aa2d2e2c1b539efa04346611f539b55180&dom=huskerboard.com&qs1=Adobe Flash Player

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Most likely this isn't the Huskerboard advertisements doing anything.  I'm saying this from a perspective as a computer guy and website hosting person since the 1990's...so this is my professional take.

The ads are served up from a domain registered in June of this year.  This domain has no attachment to the advertisement company @BigRedMax uses. 

I have a system that parses EVERY SINGLE URL...including advertisement domains...on my entire internet connection.  It logs them, notes if they are spam/adware/malware and blocks them.  This isn't done at the browser level, it's done at the internet level...all my traffic goes through this little device that does this. 

I looked for your URL's you're getting for those Adobe Flash updates.  They're not present.  This means I can honestly say it's not being served up by Huskerboard.com...nor its ads.

This is most likely an adware infection on your local PC or browser. 

If you're running Windows, download Malwarebytes Free version, install, and scan.  That should remove it.

If you're running Linux or Mac, you'll need to scrub your cache out of whatever browser you're using and if that doesn't work, create a profile from scratch and delete the old one manually.

It's definitely attached to HuskerBoard at some level, or it'd be happening all over the internet for them.

56 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Yeah if it was, I'd definitely see it.  I log everything with this device.  I don't see either of those URL's in my logging...that's URL's offered up by both huskerboard.com and EVERY advertiser BigRedMax has.

This system is absolute...if that URL was being offered up for everyone on this forum...I'd see it in the logs.  I'm just not seeing it here and it leads me to believe that it's on the browsers or system he's running currently.

Some adware can target specific URL's or most visited websites.  I think that's happening here and it's making him think it's from the huskerboard.  I'd bet my entire years salary that it's his individual system though...I'm 99.9% sure it is.

What browser you using?  I suspect Chrome.

Safari 

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Yeah if it was, I'd definitely see it.  I log everything with this device.  I don't see either of those URL's in my logging...that's URL's offered up by both huskerboard.com and EVERY advertiser BigRedMax has.

But not everyone sees the same ads.  They are tailored to location and browsing history.