What the heck is happening?

Honestly it has cut down on my posting. Now, it's cutting down on me even visiting the board. There's not many good conversations this offseason, and the extra effort to make my input intelligible doesn't seem worth it.

On the plus side I can tell they're using cookies now. Khols ads, Blue Nile ads, tire ads. That's my life right now.

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Honestly it has cut down on my posting. Now, it's cutting down on me even visiting the board. There's not many good conversations this offseason, and the extra effort to make my input intelligible doesn't seem worth it.

On the plus side I can tell they're using cookies now. Khols ads, Blue Nile ads, tire ads. That's my life right now.

I feel like there will a mass exodus if some of these things continue to happen. I like how he always has an excuse for problems with the board.

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

40 minutes ago, MLB 51 said:

I feel like there will a mass exodus if some of these things continue to happen. I like how he always has an excuse for problems with the board.

Totally agree with both these sentiments. I'll sure miss many of the posters (like you guys) and the interaction but between being bombarded from every angle with ads and the extra effort it takes to make a post through those ads, it just isn't really worth it. It might be different if there was worthwhile original content but it's just a message board that allows people to discuss. When discussing things becomes near impossible, well.....

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2019 at 2:55 PM, BigRedBuster said:

This site is totally screwed up right now.  I'll be reading a thread or typing out a post and all of a sudden it routes to a page acting like it's trying to download some type of antivirus software.

I have to immediately click the back button or close completely out of it to stop it.

It needs cleaned up NOW!!!!

This started happening to me again a few days ago. Everytime I sign in and start to scroll down the page flips to a warning that I have a virus and need to be fixed and also Adobe Flash Player needs to be upgraded. It only happens here and not any other site.

https://ssd.saaviwk.site/AwFzPr_LCqzjbMCtHOIFYTEutjtVkHNklN4isPMW9kmN0515RU8yWUvsws98q2XTxeaVNYSHzT1EANt_zgvCnI8c_y_geS2dtTNYvifdAFAopQ==?p2=b7cbe483a097b7c0f93e8ea1c999521a&ci=wp9oblio3e9hf4qu1iea6hni&n3er=2tLSyA==&uu=lIaJhrzOpHZ6iH16e3qHfHh3gH4=