BigRedBuster

What the heck is happening?

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

Yeah if it was, I'd definitely see it.  I log everything with this device.  I don't see either of those URL's in my logging...that's URL's offered up by both huskerboard.com and EVERY advertiser BigRedMax has.

But not everyone sees the same ads.  They are tailored to location and browsing history.

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

But not everyone sees the same ads.  They are tailored to location and browsing history.

The ad servers for who BigRedMax uses are all the same regardless of the tailoring.  They don't include the one causing the pop-up.

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Have you tried my suggestions?

I actually got busy at work and forgot about it.  I've now cleared all my cache, cookies and history.  I thought I had malwarebytes loaded but I don't. I'll clear everything again this afternoon and try to download it.

Thanks,

With how bad this s#!t has

become, the only reason to come here at all is Mavric’s recruiting curating.

IM ON IPHONE.

C659D1C5-BAC7-4985-A19E-970CCC5A3E3A.png

Im so sick of it coming back right after you close it.  I’m so sick of it popping back up while I’m posting after I’ve closed it while it popped up while I’m posting.   Seriously what a trash website this is now.   Its

harsh bit it’s honest feedback.

A9B7F8BA-F620-4A1C-AFB9-983DCC705C0C.png

Edited by dubsker
The ads make it too hard to make longer complete posts on iphone
  • Plus1 1

mAd Max, fix your s#!t.  Sometimes I’m literally typing blindly because that stupid TINY x I got to actually close the ad seems to be more like a 10 second pause button because it comes back while I’m still posting.  f#&%.  

This Planned Parenthood ad doesn't close. Why is it so hard not to piss people off with these non stop ads? Max, is there ever going to be enough ads?

pp.thumb.png.ef033e77b55998f200f6563ef7650a5b.png

Just a bit of an FYI for people.

You should be ditching Chrome, Brave, Edge, and Vivaldi if you use it on ANY platform.  They all allow trackers (brave allows trackers you pick) that setup ads of different content depending on where you browse and what your interests are.

The only major browser that has your privacy in mind is Firefox.  If you want less ads and to be more private, get Firefox, use it and Google will know less about you.

Starting yesterday, when I am on an HB page for more than a couple minutes, it will jump to the below screen.  It is only happening on HB and no other webpages, so I don't think its a virus as that would be happening everywhere.

Is anyone else having this happen?

Here is the url: https://globalcitizens.top/5f8e0e9822995de684b7c3a7e32c66f6/index.html?ip=2601%3A446%3Ac401%3Af4c0%3A4c2d%3A1859%3Afdb0%3Aa037&siteid=YjY0MzQ5OTgyMzUyMDA2OTU1NzczIzE1Nzg5Mjc5ODlANTIzN0BfNTQ3MTAxZTJjMTE3MTgxN2YxMTU4YzM5MTY5MzVhN2E&trackid=20200113150637284

@BigRedMax 

image.thumb.png.e61118baf964100b23f2011b161db736.png