BigRedBuster

What the heck is happening?

So when do I get to use the quote function again? 

18 hours ago, ZRod said:

I have no idea.

18 hours ago, ZRod said:

I've been traveling a lot the last few weeks so this is the first time I'm hearing about this. I'm not having this problem and I don't see a thread in the Board Feedback forum unique to the concern. Am I missing it?

If not, I recommend creating one. This seems like an issue that would benefit from having its own thread as opposed to being added to this one.

I can't use the quote function with the desktop version on my phone because an add is blocking it 99.9% of the time. SSDD...

On 2/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, PaulCrewe said:

Must be behind  in paying that ad op team. 

I doubt this. I get to up my rates if he’s delinquent past ten days. 

I still don't have access to add quotes to my post using desktop version on my phone. It's covered by a blank white bar, or an ad.

56 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I still don't have access to add quotes to my post using desktop version on my phone. It's covered by a blank white bar, or an ad.

tenor.gif?itemid=6219985

HB ownership...probably.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly it has cut down on my posting. Now, it's cutting down on me even visiting the board. There's not many good conversations this offseason, and the extra effort to make my input intelligible doesn't seem worth it.

On the plus side I can tell they're using cookies now. Khols ads, Blue Nile ads, tire ads. That's my life right now.

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Honestly it has cut down on my posting. Now, it's cutting down on me even visiting the board. There's not many good conversations this offseason, and the extra effort to make my input intelligible doesn't seem worth it.

On the plus side I can tell they're using cookies now. Khols ads, Blue Nile ads, tire ads. That's my life right now.

I feel like there will a mass exodus if some of these things continue to happen. I like how he always has an excuse for problems with the board.