OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

53 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Not that much more. 

No, but they finished last year 7-1, and were over .500 the last 2 years, versus finishing 1-5 and being 9-15 over the last 2 years. Not super great but a bit better than NU and much closer to home, plays in his home state, all that garbage. Haha.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

It does not look good at all. 

Gonna lose out on Bollers & who knows with Fidone now. Nebraska football won’t win another national championship likely ever again but if we could at least win the big ten and get a nice bowl game every 5-8 years that would be nice. Another few crap seasons and there is no point to even watch. She’s dead. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Gonna lose out on Bollers & who knows with Fidone now. Nebraska football won’t win another national championship likely ever again but if we could at least win the big ten and get a nice bowl game every 5-8 years that would be nice. Another few crap seasons and there is no point to even watch. She’s dead. 

It’s beginning to look bleak that’s forsure. Next two seasons are very important on the field and the recruits we get in. We need a winning season and a top 20 class. I don’t see either happening. I truly don’t think Frost gets a winning season until year 5 and at that point who knows if he’s here. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ziebol said:

It’s beginning to look bleak that’s forsure. Next two seasons are very important on the field and the recruits we get in. We need a winning season and a top 20 class. I don’t see either happening. I truly don’t think Frost gets a winning season until year 5 and at that point who knows if he’s here. 

Mind telling me what has happened since signing day. Everyone seemed pretty happy with our recruiting class and the future was full of possibilities. So 3 months later with a slow start to the next class has got you thinking this way? Woof! 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, RedRedJarvisRedwine said:

Mind telling me what has happened since signing day. Everyone seemed pretty happy with our recruiting class and the future was full of possibilities. So 3 months later with a slow start to the next class has got you thinking this way? Woof! 

Agree.  Seems to be forgotten how a lot of the big names/players we closed on last signing day were near the end.  Not to mention we haven't seen what these players can do; along with the likes of players that redshirted like Robinson, Green, Benhart, etc.  Let's not sound the alarm quite yet.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, RedRedJarvisRedwine said:

I think it's just mostly that the majority of our top targets are either trending elsewhere or they've gone radio silent.

Nebraska is a harder sell without being on campus, seeing the spring game, meeting with the coaches, etc. We just need to hope recruiting opens up soon (and games are played this fall, and we win a lot).

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, RedRedJarvisRedwine said:

Covid+ lack of practices for a team that didn’t show any progress last year + no recruiting momentum + more off field crap + top 5 toughest schedule the next two seasons

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, Ziebol said:

A project OL that was on no ones radar....color me impressed.

You and I finally agree on something.

Regarding the next two seasons, I agree we're looking at year 5 before a real chance at making some noise. It's not so much losing the next two seasons, but how they lose. Will they get embarrassed by teams routinely or show some fight? 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]
  • seaofred92 changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis