OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

53 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Decked said:

Maryland getting big names. Big ten is getting more competitive top to bottom. 

Yeah, it is a little worrying when we used to just get stomped by wisconsin, iowa and ohio state, but could always count on the bottom feeders being worse. With the names and talent Maryland is getting, the coaching Rutgers has, and the rise of Northwestern, we are getting more and more stranded on our own island... I'm not saying its all doom and gloom but we realllly gotta improve in order to be even a middle of the road team, and a contender in the west just so far away right now it seems..hope I'm wrong.

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

I feel bad dogging on a young kid but this dude screams drama queen to me. I have a feeling his recruitment may not live up to the substance of his actual playing career. 

It will be interesting.  In his interview he says......Not sure how Maryland was able to come in and take him out of Miami".......what????

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Decked said:

I feel bad dogging on a young kid but this dude screams drama queen to me. I have a feeling his recruitment may not live up to the substance of his actual playing career. 

He comes with some baggage. Heard he may have possibly hit a teacher and was kicked out of a few high school programs. He has all the talent, but can he put it together without causing trouble is the question. We took our chance with MoWa. I am not mad he is going somewhere else as he most likely would have left like the other Florida guys. 

His situation is similar to Zach Evans last year. I wonder if Maryland was the only team left willing to take him?

6 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Tell me more behind this ... he never seemed interested in us when Fleming was here.  What changed?

He "toyed" with us. Most believing to gain social media status (which would fit Fleming style, but I digress).  Maryland was among a ton who offered, but Fleming was a HS teammate I believe and once he transferred, the Terps really became into light. I think the teammate connection was huge.

16 hours ago, Decked said:

I’ll set the over/under at 2 years for him entering the transfer portal.

• 10 months later...