OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Planning an unofficial visit this spring and probably an OV this fall.   Plan is he, a coach and " at least a few" teammates to visit.   Huskers recruiting him the hardest right no

This was my personal favorite lolol

This one isn't over with.   He is committed to Tenn. right now but the coaches are after him hard.   He said his choice came down to Tenn and Neb.  He wants to visit here when things open up. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

But why Maryland?

Yeah I dunno what their appeal is. Locksley is 8-42 as a head coach, but obviously inherited some rough situations and won a Broyles award for a single year as the Alabama OC. But know who else has a Broyles award on their shelf? Bob Diaco. But Locksley did pull Tua's brother and some highly rated kids from their area. I guess goes to show you don't have to win to recruit, which is good for us!

It's weird either way here, can't decide which is more explicable - ending up back with Tennessee or ending up at Maryland. 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Terrence Lewis [Maryland Commit]